Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wish List

I'm not a football fan but this t shirt looks cool.
I would always welcome one of these on a hot summer day.
I certainly never would say no to one of these.

I was thinking of putting up a picture of a Ferrari or some luxurious car but then i thought , if somebody decides to get me a Diahatsu Terios Kid i'll be happy. =D
The Complete Magnetist II is the most luxurious and the most supportive shoe in our stability category and is designed for the moderate overpronator. The superior engineering, plush cushioning, quality materials, lightweight and smart geometry of the Magnetist combine to provide the ultimate cushioned stability shoe. From the moment you land until the second you take off it’s smooth sailing in the Magnetist.
These Swatch Irony Retrograde Chronograph Watches are among the latest in men's high-tech Swatch watches. The new Retrograde collection provides a mix of traditional and innovative chronograph features built around a new chrono movement and display.I last bought myself a watch when i was in grade 7 =P
I wouldn't mind one of these. The new top-of-the-line Apple notebook computer sports Intel's new Core Duo processor. The Core Duo features two cores. which means it is way cooler than the previous versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment