Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Places that i have visited.

This is completely different terrain. This was taken in Quetta in a Juniper forest way back in 2004 when it was safe to go to Quetta by road before the army operation in Balochistan started. I also got to see an Olive Forest in Ziarat during that trip.
This was taken when me and my friend were taking a walk through Ayubia National Park and we decided to hike on the mountain just for fun. This picture gives a clear idea of how far out we managed to hike.
This was Naraan three years ago. I went there with my family and it was truly a magical experience seeing those clouds at such a close range. It makes me sad to think that places like these in our country are no longer accessible because of the security issues and the ongoing army operation in our tribal areas.
This was Nathiagali while i was trekking 2 years ago.The total hiking time was 3 hours just to reach the top of the mountain. I took this picture while coming down , it was around 4 o clock and it was raining and the whole area was muddy. I remember i slipped 5 times while coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment